Russia Stocks Drop Third Day as Biggest Shares Fall on DividendsKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities fell the most in almost a month as OAO Lukoil and OAO Gazprom, the biggest stocks in the benchmark Micex Index, dropped as they traded without the right to a dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap