London Mayor Blocks Mayfair Apartment Plan Citing SizePatrick Gower
London Mayor Boris Johnson blocked the development of 25 luxury apartments in the city’s Mayfair district because the homes would be too big, signaling a luxury development boom in the city center may face new limits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day