Hong Kong Stocks Cap Biggest Two-Day Drop in MonthAnna Kitanaka
Hong Kong stocks retreated, with the Hang Seng Index capping its biggest two-day drop in a month, as Chinese shares slid on concern about economic growth in Asia’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's