Fraud Settlement at Ranbaxy Set to Spur Exports: Corporate IndiaKetaki Gokhale
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., the Indian drugmaker whose exports to the U.S. were restricted after a fraud investigation, may revive sales to its biggest market after resolving the charges that it sold adulterated medication.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing