Emerging-Market Stocks Advance as Turkey Jumps to RecordMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging stocks rose for the first time in four days, led by consumer companies. The Borsa Istanbul National 100 index climbed to a record, while Chinese shares declined the most in three weeks on property concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day