Dish Planning to Issue $2.5 Billion of Bonds for Sprint ProposalSarika Gangar
Dish Network Corp., the satellite TV company vying with SoftBank Corp. to acquire Sprint Nextel Corp., is offering $2.5 billion of debt to help finance the proposed deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap