Currency Manipulation No Strategy Trigger at Norway’s FundStephen Treloar
Norway’s $740 billion sovereign wealth fund, the world’s biggest, said efforts by central banks and governments to manipulate exchange rates through excessive stimulus aren’t triggering a shift in its investment strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap