Contractors Hit by Almost $1 Billion in Afghan TaxesTony Capaccio
U.S. government contractors supporting operations in Afghanistan have been hit with almost $1 billion in potentially inappropriate taxes and penalties from the Afghan Ministry of Finance since 2008, according to a U.S. watchdog agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis