Swedish Match Advances as Snus War Seen Ending: Stockholm MoverNiklas Magnusson
Swedish Match AB rose to its highest level in more than six months in Stockholm trading after Nordea Bank AB said the Swedish price war on snus will probably end and advised clients to buy the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself