Straits Trading Accepts Higher Takeover Bid for Car Dealer WBLRamsey Al-Rikabi
Straits Trading Co., the single-biggest shareholder of WBL Corp., said it accepted United Engineers Ltd.’s new bid for the Bugatti dealer after it was raised by 8.4 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day