Obama Seen Expanding Natural Gas Exports on Production RecordsJim Efstathiou Jr. and Jim Snyder
As the U.S. sets records for natural gas production, the specter of shortages and surging prices has been replaced by a debate over how much to sell overseas. The bounty has fueled speculation President Barack Obama is ready to expand exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis