Mongolia Economic Growth Slows to 7.2% as Coal Exports DeclineMichael Kohn
Mongolia’s economic growth slowed in the first quarter after coal prices fell and moderating Chinese demand reduced the nation’s exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's