Langone Says He’s ‘Terrified’ Dimon Would Resign After VoteSteve Dickson
Ken Langone, the billionaire founder of Home Depot Inc., said he’s “terrified” Jamie Dimon might resign from JPMorgan Chase & Co. if shareholders vote to separate the roles of chairman and chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's