Dell Accuses Hitachi in Suit of Price-Fixing ConspiracyKaren Gullo
Dell Inc., the world’s third-largest personal computer maker, accused at least six makers of optical disk drives including Hitachi Ltd. of conspiring to fix prices of their products from 2004 to 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks