Crude Drops a Third Day as China Reduces DemandMoming Zhou
West Texas Intermediate oil fell for a third day as China’s crude processing reached the lowest level in eight months in April and OPEC boosted output. Brent crude’s premium to WTI narrowed to a 27-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders