Commerzbank Slides on Share Sale Report: Frankfurt MoverNicholas Comfort
Commerzbank AG, Germany’s second-biggest bank, slid in Frankfurt trading after newspaper Handelsblatt said the company will sell shares in a 2.5 billion-euro ($3.25 billion) capital increase this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy