Beijing Auto Releases First Saab-Based Model Ahead of ListingBloomberg News
Beijing Automotive Group Co., which makes vehicles with Daimler AG and Hyundai Motor Co., started selling its first sedan based on Saab technology today as it prepares to list its BAIC Motor Corp. unit in Hong Kong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing