USC Marshall Kicks Off $400 Million Fundraising CampaignFrancesca Di Meglio
The University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business launched a $400 million fundraising drive at a gala event at Warner Brothers Studios in Los Angeles on May 8. The initiative is part of a larger campaign to secure $6 billion or more in private philanthropy to advance the university as a whole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas