Tesla Shorts Run for Cover as Stock Doubles: MoverAlan Ohnsman
Tesla Motors Inc., the maker of electric cars run by billionaire Elon Musk, rose 11 percent after an analyst said that investors who’d expected the stock to decline had to buy it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner