Rambus, Shire, Hospira, Viacom: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
May 10 (Bloomberg) -- Rambus Inc. was ordered by a federal judge in San Jose, California, to pay a $250 million sanction for destroying documents in its litigation with SK Hynix Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's