Morgan Stanley Hires Collins for Investment-Banking RoleChristine Harper and Serena Saitto
Morgan Stanley re-hired John Collins, a mergers-and-acquisitions banker who left the firm three years ago to join Moelis & Co., for a newly created role as global operations officer in the investment-banking division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks