Mongolia Rail Gauge Plan to Limit Cost Savings, Group SaysMichael Kohn
Mongolia’s decision to use broad gauge rail for a new line to China will increase costs for coal exporters including Hong Kong-traded Mongolia Mining Corp. over a narrower gauge option, according to a research firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing