Latour to Star With Romanee-Conti Bottles at Sotheby’sGuy Collins
Eleven lots of 1982 Bordeaux wines, including eight cases of Chateau Latour and three double magnums of Chateau Petrus, are estimated to fetch as much as 12,000 pounds ($18,600) each at a Sotheby’s sale in London this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’