Korea Electric Quarterly Net Misses Estimates on Shutdowns, WonShinhye Kang and Sungwoo Park
Korea Electric Power Corp., South Korea’s monopoly distributor, posted a quarterly profit that missed analyst estimates on higher costs from nuclear reactor shutdowns and foreign-exchange losses from a weaker won.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's