Jet Air May Order More Than 100 Planes at Paris Show, CAPA SaysKarthikeyan Sundaram
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. may announce an order for more than 100 planes from Boeing Co. and Airbus SAS at the Paris Air Show next month, the CAPA Centre for Aviation said, after the carrier won investment from Etihad Airways PJSC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis