Hong Kong Stocks Cap Biggest Weekly Gain in Four MonthsKana Nishizawa
Hong Kong stocks rose, with the benchmark index capping its biggest weekly gain in four months. Aluminum Corp. of China advanced on an asset-sale plan while China Resources Power Holdings Co. tumbled after saying it will issue shares for a merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day