Hertz Gains Pricing Power as FTC Weighs Thrifty TakeoverMark Clothier and Sara Forden
Hertz Global Holdings Inc., awaiting final U.S. antitrust approval for its acquisition of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, is among rental-car companies enjoying price increases not seen since before the recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis