GM, Berkshire Lead Bond Offerings of $42.1 Billion in U.S.Victoria Stilwell
General Motors Co.’s finance unit and billionaire Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. led dollar-denominated sales of at least $42.1 billion this week as relative yields narrowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy