Despite Wear, True Religion Finds a Buyer for $835 MillionBy
True Religion Apparel may be a little tattered, but it’s still a handsome asset for TowerBrook Capital Partners, which plans to buy the luxury jeans company for $835 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020