Bank Pekao Profit Drops on Record Low Rates in PolandMarta Waldoch
Bank Pekao SA, Poland’s second-largest lender and a unit of UniCredit SpA, posted the lowest quarterly profit in almost three years as the slowing economy and record-low interest rates erode loan revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis