B-School Commencement 2013: Monster's Jeff TaylorLouis Lavelle
At the commencement ceremony for the University of Michigan Ross School of Business on May 3, graduating MBAs heard from Jeff Taylor, the serial entrepreneur who founded Monster Worldwide, the company that runs the online jobs portal Monster.com.
The video of his speech has just been posted to YouTube. Here it is:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap