Vestia Asks Court to Void $924 Million of Credit Suisse SwapsNicholas Dunbar
Stichting Vestia Groep, a Dutch affordable-housing provider that nearly collapsed as a result of losses on derivatives, asked a London court to void 700 hundred million euros ($924 million) in interest-rate swaps after it was sued by Credit Suisse Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day