Turkish Airlines Doubling Fleet Pushes Out Order of Largest JetsErcan Ersoy and Robert Wall
Turkish Airlines, which will more than double its fleet by the start of next decade, said it’s delaying a possible order for jumbo jets for at least two years as it focuses on expanding its network with smaller airliners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself