Slovenske Elektrarne Said to Seek $1.1 Billion Loan RefinancingStephen Morris
Slovenske Elektrarne AS, the largest power company in Slovakia, is in talks with lenders as it seeks to replace an 800 million-euro ($1.1 billion) loan due next year, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap