Philippines Probing Luzon Blackout Before Elections, Aquino SaysNorman P. Aquino and Joel Guinto
The Philippines is investigating the failure that left Manila and almost half of Luzon island without power yesterday, and the May 13 elections won’t be marred by blackouts, President Benigno Aquino said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner