Lawmakers With Tiny Victory Margins Step Up FundraisingGreg Giroux and Jonathan D. Salant
Patrick Murphy won his U.S. House seat last November by fewer than 2,000 votes. As he prepares to seek a second term, the Florida Democrat has boosted his fundraising to try to win re-election by a wider margin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts