Italy Can Keep Tax Pledges Without Budget Cuts, Saccomanni SaysAndrew Davis and Chiara Vasarri
The Italian government won’t need to make more budget cuts this year to finance a plan to ease taxes, and it remains committed to suspending payment of an unpopular property levy, Finance Minister Fabrizio Saccomanni said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's