India’s Top Court Clears Vedanta Acquisition of Cairn IndiaPratap Patnaik
Vedanta Resources Plc’s acquisition of oil explorer Cairn India Ltd. was today cleared by the nation’s highest court, which rejected a petition that sought to declare the $8.67 billion deal illegal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts