Groupon Surges as Sales Top Estimates on Mobile: Chicago MoverDouglas MacMillan
Groupon Inc. shares jumped the most in more than two months after the daily deal website’s first-quarter revenue surpassed analysts’ estimates, buoyed by increased coupon sales through its mobile applications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day