Toyota Forecasts Profit Will Rise to Highest in Six YearsAnna Mukai and Masatsugu Horie
Toyota Motor Corp., the world’s biggest carmaker, forecast profit and sales will climb to the highest in six years as the weakening yen gives it an edge over General Motors Co. and Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day