Telecom Italia Is Said to Extend Review of Hutchison LinkupDaniele Lepido
Telecom Italia SpA directors authorized an extension of a review over a combination of its mobile-phone business with Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.’s Italian unit, according to a person briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single