Taiwan Dollar Climbs to 3-Month High as Stock Inflows QuickenAndrea Wong
Taiwan’s dollar advanced to the strongest level in three months after global funds accelerated purchases of local equities and as the island’s benchmark share index touched a 21-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks