NAB First-Half Cash Profit Up 3.1% on Home Lending, TradingNarayanan Somasundaram
National Australia Bank Ltd., the country’s largest lender by assets, boosted first-half cash profit by 3.1 percent on higher earnings from mortgage lending and trading, partly offset by U.K. losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts