Microsoft Names Amy Hood as First Female Finance ChiefDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. named Amy Hood its first female chief financial officer, putting a 10-year veteran in charge of debt, finances and a growing cash pile at a software maker beset by plunging demand for personal computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans