King Confronts Recovery as BOE Seen Keeping QE on HoldJennifer Ryan
Bank of England Governor Mervyn King will today assess if the economy’s return to growth is convincing enough for him to end a push for more stimulus after an unprecedented run of three vote defeats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts