German Bunds Rise After Five-Year Auction; Portuguese Bonds GainEmma Charlton and Neal Armstrong
Germany’s bonds rose, with 10-year bunds snapping a three-day decline, as demand from investors increased at a 5 billion-euro ($6.59 billion) auction of new five-year notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis