Cooking Oil Imports by India to Drop on Near Record ReservesSwansy Afonso
Cooking oil imports by India, the world’s largest palm oil buyer, probably declined for the first time in five months in April as reserves stayed near a record and summer heat curbed consumption of fried foods. Palm oil futures declined for the first time in three days in Malaysia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline