CFTC Said to Weigh Lower Price-Quote in Dodd-Frank Swap RuleSilla Brush
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission is considering reducing the number of price quotes a buyer must request before trading swaps under final Dodd-Frank Act regulations intended to boost transparency, according to three people briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day