CA Technologies Shares Fall After Forecast Misses EstimatesSarah Frier
CA Technologies Inc., the maker of software for mainframe computers, fell the most in six months after the company’s annual forecast missed estimates and it announced plans to cut 1,200 jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself