BAE Says EADS Deal Was ‘Window of Opportunity’ That’s Now ClosedChristopher Jasper
BAE Systems Plc Chairman Dick Olver said the attempted merger with European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. last year came at a moment that won’t return anytime soon, as the company resumes its focus on bolt-on purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States